Platinum Minds is a nonprofit educational and leadership development organization dedicated to assisting boys from environmentally challenged neighborhoods with achieving their full academic potential and becoming leaders in their communities.
“A mind is a terrible thing to waste”
Scholars in the program are 13 to 18 years of age. Young Readers, “Rising Stars”, are 5 to 12 years of age.
Your son may qualifyFor our leadership development program
- We assist young men with developing leadership skills
- Program meets twice per month
- We are free to families.
- Students must be academically motivated with no history of disciplinary problems
- Have desire to excel and attend college/trade.
- Has to be referred by a mentor, teacher, pastor, coach, administrator.